When the new seatings have been assigned you just print a score recap for the played round. On the printout the pairs seating for the next round is printed. If you use Current standing the seatings are also shown there.
After that you simply continue entering results, creating new rounds, and printing round results, until you have reached the end of the contest..
Table of contents
- 1. Start contest
- 2. Enter names
- 3. Seating for phantom pair in case of odd number of pairs
- 4. Close preparations, and arrow switches in round 2
- 5. Enter results and add new round
- 6. Print round result and continue with the next round
- 7. Use arrow switches at even tables in odd rounds
- 8. Create Danish seating, i.e. allow pairs to meet more than once
- 9. Use 95% Swiss
- 10. Assign a Swiss break, e.g. after a lunch break
- 11. Manually modify seating for next round
- 12. Remove / Redo round
- 13. Drop-out in team events
- 14. Stationary pairs or teams
- 15. Add Swiss rounds automatically
- 16. Swiss room, for keeping the players in the same room
- 17. Convert barometer to Swiss
- 18. Ignore meetings from round 1 to …
- 19. How are the pairings created?
- 20. Case study: Extend a Swiss Pairs by four tables