If you have created a round and then have time to make a correction before the new round has started you can correct this by first removing the created round and then creating it again based on the new ranking:
- Make the correction.
- Click Contest menu and select Swiss > Add / Remove / Redo round. Select Remove round 3 (if it is round 3) and click OK.
- Then do the same but select Add round 3 and click OK and then print a new score recap with the new table assignment.
A shortcut for these steps is to select Contest menu > Swiss > Add / Remove / Redo round and immediately select Redo round 3. This saves a step.
Table of contents
- Start contest
- Enter names
- Seating for phantom pair in case of odd number of pairs
- Close preparations, and arrow switches in round 2
- Enter results and add new round
- Print round result and continue with the next round
- Use arrow switches at even tables in odd rounds
- Create Danish seating, i.e. allow pairs to meet more than once
- Use 95% Swiss
- Assign a Swiss break, e.g. after a lunch break
- Manually modify seating for next round
- Remove / Redo round
- Drop-out in team events
- Stationary pairs or teams
- Add Swiss rounds automatically
- Swiss room, for keeping the players in the same room
- Convert barometer to Swiss
- Ignore meetings from round 1 to …
- How are the pairings created?
- Case study: Extend a Swiss Pairs by four tables