When using one round’s delay you can get problems after for instance a lunch break, namely that the round after lunch is not what is shown on printouts and Current standing.
You can select Contest menu > Swiss > Swiss break to temporarily change what round is shown on printouts and Current standing. When you want to return to the normal setting you simply select this option again to deactivate the break, and then generate Current standing again.
Table of contents
- Start contest
- Enter names
- Seating for phantom pair in case of odd number of pairs
- Close preparations, and arrow switches in round 2
- Enter results and add new round
- Print round result and continue with the next round
- Use arrow switches at even tables in odd rounds
- Create Danish seating, i.e. allow pairs to meet more than once
- Use 95% Swiss
- Assign a Swiss break, e.g. after a lunch break
- Manually modify seating for next round
- Remove / Redo round
- Drop-out in team events
- Stationary pairs or teams
- Add Swiss rounds automatically
- Swiss room, for keeping the players in the same room
- Convert barometer to Swiss
- Ignore meetings from round 1 to …
- How are the pairings created?
- Case study: Extend a Swiss Pairs by four tables