Result entry takes place as normal, no matter if it is manual or through Bridgemate.
When all results have been entered a new window is shown with two major options, Add round x and Delete round, along with a few other options. Select the former and click OK to add the new round and proceed to automatic printouts or enter results for the next round. In case of Bridgemate, they will automatically be updated with the movement for the new round.
Other settings when creating the new round are the following:
- Create Danish movement, i.e. allow the pairs to meet more than once
- Use arrow switches at even tables in odd rounds
This window can also be reached through Contest menu > Swiss and Add / Remove / Redo round in case you want to deviate from the automation.
Table of contents
- 1. Start contest
- 2. Enter names
- 3. Seating for phantom pair in case of odd number of pairs
- 4. Close preparations, and arrow switches in round 2
- 5. Enter results and add new round
- 6. Print round result and continue with the next round
- 7. Use arrow switches at even tables in odd rounds
- 8. Create Danish seating, i.e. allow pairs to meet more than once
- 9. Use 95% Swiss
- 10. Assign a Swiss break, e.g. after a lunch break
- 11. Manually modify seating for next round
- 12. Remove / Redo round
- 13. Drop-out in team events
- 14. Stationary pairs or teams
- 15. Add Swiss rounds automatically
- 16. Swiss room, for keeping the players in the same room
- 17. Convert barometer to Swiss
- 18. Ignore meetings from round 1 to …
- 19. How are the pairings created?
- 20. Case study: Extend a Swiss Pairs by four tables