For even number of tables the pairs are to skip a table after having played half the boards. For curtailed events there is a certain freedom to place this skip earlier in the event.
This freedom is not automatic in Magic Contest. If you do not do anything you must place the skip after the pre-defined number of rounds.
If you want the skip in an earlier round you must click Advanced and select the Mitchell (more) tab. There you can specify after what round you want the skip.
In this tab you can also select to skip the boards instead of the pairs.
Table of contents
- Pair movements
- Individual movements
- Scrambled or arrow switched movements
- Pair numbers at Mitchell
- Pair numbers at Interwoven Howell
- Combined Mitchell
- Board sharing
- Appendix tables
- Skip pairs or boards at Skip Mitchell
- Overlap at Scrambled Curtailed Mitchell
- Appendix Mitchell with arrow switches
- Zigzag Mitchell
- Pivot Mitchell
- Identical guidecards for all number of tables in Barometer Howell
- Interwoven Howell (individual)
- Rainbow Mitchell (individual)
- Broken Rainbow Mitchell (individual)