- The program crashed and results could not be imported
- How do I score a 2-evening event with 12 pairs?
- How do I enter hand records?
- How do I open an old contest that cannot be found in Contest Explorer?
- How do I move permanent settings from one computer to another?
- I have problems with this or that, and I need help solving it?
- How do I start TeamViewer 9 to get support?
- Why do boards numbered 1,2,3… show as 1,3,5…?
- Does Magic Contest run in Danish (or any other language)?
- What is Serpentin ranking?
- How do I enter a normal result to North-South and a 12C1c ruling to East-West?
- Why do some pairs score 101% on some boards?
- All results are gone from the Bridgemate server and the database. What can I do?
- Merge databases from different playing areas
- How do I handle 0=Not played, and why does it show as Pass in Magic Contest?
- Is there a security risk having Bridgemate validate declarer and lead against the hand record?
- How do I make Bridgemate member number entry mandatory in teams?
- Why do I get PASS in Magic Contest when I enter 0=Not played in Bridgemate?
- Why do not all names in Combined Mitchell show in Bridgemate?
- Why do changed results in Bridgemate not change in Magic Contest?
- Why did validation of lead cards fail in the end of the event?
- Magic Contest cannot write to the BMPlayer.mdb file used by Bridgemate Control Software
- I receive a DAO355.dll error when I install Magic Contest. What is that, and how do I solve it?
- How do I import my member list from Excel into Magic Contest?
Team event and butler